Westalee By Me Quilting Challenge Contest Rules
Show Off Your Quilt at International Houston Quilt Market and Festival! Simply submit a picture of your best work! Two different awards will be given determined via a public vote by fans of the Sew Steady & Westalee by Me Facebook pages
– Project on Display @ Houston Quilt Market and Festival Sew Steady Booth
– Signage made for to promote you and your work!
– $250 Sew Steady & Westalee Design gift certificate to spend at any participating Education Location.
- Winner 1 – Execution Award is using a pattern or project designed by another like Leonie West and executing it with amazing skill.
- Winner 2 – Original Design award will be given to the most creative original design project that is created using Westalee Templates.
Any sized project quilted using only Westalee Design Templates. All submissions must include a willingness to allow us to pay for your project to be shipped back and forth for the International Houston Quilt Shows so that we can display your amazing work!
Use the form to share your image and answer a few questions to enter the contest. Winners will be chosen via public voting via the Sew Steady & Westalee by Me Facebook pages. This contest excludes Westalee Design Accredited Teachers. Submit as many projects as you would like.
Submit your images between now and October 7th. Voting will take place from the 7th – 14th of October.