Thanks so much for your interest in our Sew Steady and Westalee Design Products. We are a US based manufacturer. We have been manufacturing Sew Steady Tables, Inserts and sewing accessories for over 20 years, and Westalee Design Templates and Tools for 5 years. Westalee Design has 400+ template designs for ruler work on both domestic and long arm machines as well as a complete patchwork tool line. Our mission is to improve the quilting and sewing experience thru a vast array of educational resources and developing and producing tools that are tailored to your machine and sewing environment.
Become a Reseller – Click Here
Become a Sew Steady and Westalee Design Educator – Click here
- Our Products – Please review all our products at www.sewsteady.com. This site allows resellers to purchase and buyers find resellers near them.
- Place Orders – You are able to order from us via:
- Packaging – All of our products are individually packaged unless requested otherwise. In order to save on shipping there may be a note on the outside of a table box that indicates small accessories are packaged inside.
- Shipping Lead Time – Our guarantee to wholesalers is that all orders will ship tables within 7-10 business days of the order being received. All standard accessories and Westalee Design products will ship in 3-5 days.
- Quality – Our quality is very high. We often will have resellers sell our tables to customers that get a free table with a machine because the quality is so much better with Sew Steady.
- No Minimum Orders – Our products are custom to each make and model of machine that being said we have no minimum you can order all our items one at a time as you get the order.
- Drop Shipping – We will drop ship to your customers with just a $5 drop ship fee.
For Online Classes offered by Sew Steady, please check out our University!
We have teamed up with instructors world wide to create events, classes, and education. These events are often taught by Sew Steady promoted instructors who work with stores world-wide to host classes. Click here to learn more about our current events.