Sew Steady Cabinet Insets & Inserts are designed to fit your specific make and model of sewing machine and cabinet and fills gaps around your sewing area*, allowing you to work more efficiently and comfortably. Like our tables, they are made with one of the highest grades of acrylic.
Please choose your general size and style of insert above using the drop down. The actual size of opening in the cabinet is needed to complete your order.
- Small Inset / Insert: less than 23″ on the long side
- Medium Inset: more than 23″ on the long side, and the cabinet can support the Inset
- Large Insert: more than 23″ on the long side, and the cabinet cannot support the Insert
- Large Inset: more than 25″ on the long side, and the cabinet can support the Inset
Inserts have a lip to catch on the cabinet top – this is when the cabinet opening has no method to support the insert.
Insets (no lip) sit flush inside the cabinet opening & rest on a ledge built within the cabinet.
While the general sizes listed above reflect sizes we’ve previously manufactured, we can always further customize an Insert for you. Please inquire with us prior to placing your order if you think a more customized option is desired.
The make and model of cabinet are also needed to help ensure the proper insert is selected.
* Please be careful when determining the make & model of your cabinet. If you are unsure of the make or model, please just specify the opening dimension (leave the make & model blank), and we will work with you to determine the right product.
**** Note if you wish to use a knee lift with your cabinet please contact us at 800-837-3261 or by comments in order to ensure we can accommodate your request at no additional cost.****