Create a Christmas Joy 16 x 14 placemat using Templee and fusible and involves a Paisley template, 1 inch circle template and a curved Ruler.
by Ann Moore
Create a Christmas Joy 16 x 14 placemat using Templee and fusible and involves a Arc Ruler & Circle Ruler template, 1 inch circle template and a curved Ruler.
- One each 18” x 16” solid fabric, reveal Fabric, back fabric, batting,
- 18” x 15” TempleeFuse
- 13“ x 13“ fabric for binding
- Sharp scissors such as Karen Kay Buckley medium scissors
- Seam ripper
- Westalee Paisley 2 1/2” or 3”
- 1 inch between the lines Westalee template
- 6” Westalee arc ruler
- Flat sewing surface and ruler work glider
- Any template that is long and slender with a rounded outside corner. I recommend a Spinefex Snowflake. It comes in several designs. You only need one but the set is excellent to have in your stash of rulers. It will be used to make the shape of your candle
- Where: Hosted on a private YouTube page.