Create a Christmas Joy 16 x 14 placemat using Templee and fusible and involves a Paisley template, 1 inch circle template and a curved Ruler.
by Ann Moore
Christmas Tree Placemat Ruler Work Event with Ann Moore JULY 29TH, at 1PM PT – Create a Christmas Tree 16 x 14 placemat using Templee and fusible and involves a Paisley template, 1 inch circle template and a curved Ruler.
The Christmas tree placemat
- Supplies are
- 1 each 18 x 16” solid fabric, reveal fabric, batting, backing fabric
- 18” x 15” TempleeFuse
- 13” x 13” square for binding fabric
- Sharp small scissors (I use Karen Kay Buckley medium scissors)
- Seam ripper
- Paisley and Ruler Set
- 8 1/2” x 11” pattern for Christmas tree (digital download)
- Flat sewing surface and ruler work glider
- Where: Hosted on a private YouTube page. Handout and Links to come via email 2 weeks, 1 week, and 1 day, and 1 hour before the event.