In this pattern, Donna will be showing you how to quilt modern designs on your traditional Churn Dash blocks.
This is Pattern is design #9 in a 13 block series, the Essence of Tradition Design Club . In each pattern, Donna will be showing you how to quilt modern designs on your traditional blocks.
In this pattern, Donna will be showing you how to quilt modern designs on your traditional Churn Dash blocks. You will see 4 different ruler work designs to choose from with the templates below, or get creative and pull from your own Ruler Template Library and make your traditional blocks shine. In addition to the amazing block designs Donna provides layout designs to fill an entire quilt. Get inspired to quilt you churn dash quilt today!
LIMITED TIME BONUS – GET THE NOTEBOOK BINDER WITH ANY PATTERN PURCHASE! THE BINDER INCLUDES:
- PROGRAM OVERVIEW
- TABS TO ORGANIZE YOUR PURCHASED PATTERN AND FUTURE PURCHASED PATTERNS IN THE SERIES
- PLASTIC SLEEVES TO STORE TEMPLATES
Westalee Templates Used in Block 9 (Churn Dash):
- Westalee Design Simple Ovals 1×2
- Westalee Design Simple Ovals 1.5×3
- Westalee Design Mini Spin-e-Fex 1
- Westalee Design Spin-e-Fex 7 9.5″ & 11.5″
- Westalee Design Spin-e-Fex 8 3.5″
- Westalee Design Mini-Fills Zig Zag
- Westalee Design COQ Wreaths 16 3.5″ & 5.5″
Online only option available on our University (does not include notebook). Click here for the University option
Part of the Essence of Tradition Design Club series designed by Donna McCauley.