From Beginner to Quilt Series: Session 8 with Donelle McAdams
by Donelle McAdams
The From Beginner to Quilt Series uses Westalee Design’s Sampler Template Set, Ruler Foot Starter Set, Spacing Gauge, Outer Rim Tool and Crosshair Ruler to guide you through a quilt as you go project. Learn to quilt amazing Westalee Design Template designs. Enjoy this video based class series live on day and time above. Then you will have until May 30th to watch this video. Win Prizes, Get Event Special Pricing, and Learn!
When: April 19th 2021 at 11am
Where: Hosted on a private YouTube page. Look for the link on the 1st page of the digital download class handout required with class. Email will be sent with link to page and virtual event product sale page!
Fabric Needs Per Block:
- 2 yds. Each of 2 fabrics (Cut 12 – 14” squares of each fabric & 1 – 26” square from each fabric)
- 1 3/4 yd. for Sashing/Binding
- 12 – 14” squares & 1 – 26” square of light weight batting I prefer Quilters Dream Request
- 2 colors of All Purpose 40 wt. thread for quilting
- 1 thread to match sashing fabric