From the First Stitch to the Last Virtual Group Event
Class Description: Join us for “From the First Stitch to the Last.” This class series with Janet Collins will teach you from the beginning how to quilt with templates and ruler. You will work through the range of patterns in the “Janet Collins Ruler Quilt Design Book” starting from the ‘First Stitch’ to ‘The Last’. Digital copy of Janet’s book is included with class enrollment. Sign up today to get started with ruler quilting, win prizes, and get exclusive discounts!
6 Part Series, Price is for the full 6 part series (not offered as individual series)
- April 6th, 2021 @ 4pm Pacific Time
- April 8th, 2021 @ 4pm Pacific Time
- April 13th, 2021 @ 4pm Pacific Time
- April 15th, 2021 @ 4pm Pacific Time
- April 20th, 2021 @ 4pm Pacific Time
- April 22nd, 2021 @ 4pm Pacific Time
* Earn 6 Credits towards a Westalee Design Home Certified Quilter. Check out our Blog HERE to learn more!
The Wholecloth Quilt -version 1
- Top Fabric 1.7 x 42″
- Binding 30cm fabric for
- The fabric requirements for this quilt are based on 44″ wide 100% cotton fabric.
- Batting 1.7 x 42″
- Backing Fabric 1.7 metres
- 25cm extra for a quilt hanging sleeve if you wish to add one.
I don’t prewash my fabric so I don’t get shrinkage. However if you wish to prewash your fabrics, don’t cut oﬀ the sides for the ﬂanges.
- The Pieced Version
4 yards fabric. if you want to make your larger, purchase more fabric.
Sashing – 1 metre. I will often select my sashing ﬁrst, then choose my top fabric and thread.