technology secures to Table and sewing machine. Now Available in 2 sizes.
- 12” x 20” (Teal) or 11″ x 14″ (Salmon) removable polyester, hole pre-cut for feed dogs
- Incudes a 1/4″, 1/2″ and 5/8″ seam allowances, a Centering Ruler and Grid with 1″ spacing across entire mat.
- Slick topside allows for easy fabric glide
- Micro-suction technology secures to sewing machine and/or extension table
- Can be trimmed down with scissors
- Clean with warm water and air dry to revive
- Ideal for Free Motion Quilting
“I make mark less half square triangles. Two squares turned on the point and sew 1/4” from each side of the center. Cut them apart and iron open!” – Di Russell
“I too find it fab for HST’s too, removes the need to draw the diagonal line across from point to point.” – Angela Attwood
Leave a review
This is a game changer when sewing with vinyl!! I just love it!♡
I just got a Bernina 880 and needed a larger glider. So happy to find there was the size I needed. Would t sew with out it.
The grid glider is very helpful for the Ruler works series. The only issue for me is that my sewing machines throat plate is not wide enough to spread the entire sheet down…cutting was required….other than that very good product….sticks great to the maching…
My Baby Lock Accomplish needle plate is not flush with the bed and caused the fabric to jam against the needle plate. The Sew Steady Grid glider makes it so smooth (and accurate) to sew on the Accomplish because it fits over the raised needle plate. I love this product!
I just love the grid glider. It really sticks to my Janome table. I had another brand,but it didn’t stay put as well and I couldn’t see when the bobbin thread was going to run out.