In this pattern, Donna will be showing you how to quilt modern designs on your traditional Queen’s Crown blocks.
This is Pattern is design #12 in a 13 block series, the Essence of Tradition Design Club . In each pattern, Donna will be showing you how to quilt modern designs on your traditional blocks.
In this pattern, Donna will be showing you how to quilt modern designs on your traditional queen’s crown blocks. You will see 4 different ruler work designs to choose from with the templates below, or get creative and pull from your own Ruler Template Library and make your traditional blocks shine. In addition to the amazing block designs Donna provides layout designs to fill an entire quilt. Get inspired to quilt you queen’s crown quilt today!
LIMITED TIME BONUS – GET THE NOTEBOOK BINDER WITH ANY PATTERN PURCHASE! THE BINDER INCLUDES:
- PROGRAM OVERVIEW
- TABS TO ORGANIZE YOUR PURCHASED PATTERN AND FUTURE PURCHASED PATTERNS IN THE SERIES
- PLASTIC SLEEVES TO STORE TEMPLATES
Westalee Templates Used in Block 8 (Birds In The Air):
- Westalee Design 6″ Heart
- Westalee Design 3.5″ Circles On Quilts Spinning Wheel #36 w/ Echo
- Westalee Design 5.5″ Circles On Quilts Spinning Wheel #36 w/ Echo
- Westalee Design Circles On Quilts Spinning Wheel #27
- Westalee Design Crosshair Square 8 Point
Online only option available on our University (does not include notebook). Click here for the University option
Part of the Essence of Tradition Design Club series designed by Donna McCauley.
Leave a Reply