Our Sew Steady 2pc Suspension System will allow you to finish your quilt tops and quilt blocks with ease! Ideal for providing support on a variety of quilted projects.
- Small and compact to easily take to classes and retreats
- Sets up in minutes and stores easily when not in use
- Suspension allows for reduced fatigue from gravity pull against you as you quilt
- Reduces strain on your body
- Great for all big project of all varieties ideal for Quilting & Binding & even ironing!
- 2 Clamp Arms, approximately 27″ in length
- 2 Fabric Spacer Tubes
See it in action! Watch Kate Quinn assemble and use the new Sew Steady Suspension System:
Ann Moore shares ways she is loving the Suspension System:
“Using the Sew Steady Suspension System to hold my quilt up while I combine quilt as you go sections. Huge help.”
Tips for Using the Suspension System Arms on Bigger Projects.
- Add more arms – 4+ arms will be needed
- Keep a loop in the arm to help support the added weight
- Team up the arms. Put two arms together to support more weight.
- Clamp your project further away from the machine. If you can move you machine away from the edge of the table, counter or desk so your clamps can but spread out this will help hold up the project better.