Available on backorder
technology secures to Table and sewing machine.
- 11″ x 14″ (Salmon) removable polyester, hole pre-cut for feed dogs
- Incudes a 1/4″, 1/2″ and 5/8″ seam allowances, a Centering Ruler and Grid with 1″ spacing across entire mat.
- Slick topside allows for easy fabric glide
- Micro-suction technology secures to sewing machine and/or extension table
- Can be trimmed down with scissors
- Clean with warm water and air dry to revive
- Ideal for Free Motion Quilting
“I make mark less half square triangles. Two squares turned on the point and sew 1/4” from each side of the center. Cut them apart and iron open!” – Di Russell
“I too find it fab for HST’s too, removes the need to draw the diagonal line across from point to point.” – Angela Attwood
Tips and Trouble Shooting for Glider Use:
- The gliders have a clear back that you must peal off
- It is intended to stick to smooth surfaces like our Sew Steady Acrylic Tables. It will need to be taped down to textured surfaces like a wood?
- If it is still not securing to acrylic or smooth surface and you have rinsed with warm water you might try using a lint roller that also helps bring it back to life.