Our new Sew Steady 4pc Suspension System will allow you to finish your quilt tops and quilt blocks with ease! Ideal for providing support on a variety of quilted projects.
Sold in case packs of 3.
- 4 Clamp Arms, approximately 27″ in length
- 4 Fabric Spacer Tubes
Reseller Exclusive: Only sold in stores. Click here to find a retailer near you.
Tips for Using the Suspension System Arms on Bigger Projects.
- Add more arms – 4+ arms will be needed
- Keep a loop in the arm to help support the added weight
- Team up the arms. Put two arms together to support more weight.
- Clamp your project further away from the machine. If you can move you machine away from the edge of the table, counter or desk so your clamps can but spread out this will help hold up the project better.
See it in action! Watch Kate Quinn assemble and use the new Sew Steady Suspension System:
Ann Moore shares ways she is loving the Suspension System:
“This Sew Steady suspension system is fantastic for helping with binding.”
“Using the Sew Steady Suspension System to hold my quilt up while I combine quilt as you go sections. Huge help.”
Leave a Reply