Spinning Mash Up Virtual Event with Diane Russell
Class Description: Take your rulerwork to the next level. Learn how to combine Spin-e-Fex rulers, in various sizes and shapes to create one-of-a-kind designs. This class will design first on paper, then we move on to putting thread to fabric and create beautiful mash ups! The TempLee method of quilting can be used to cut away shapes of the design. You will learn how to create unique blocks of your own design. Learning to design blocks on paper will open up a new world of rulerwork.
- June 9th, 2021 @ 1pm Pacific Time
- Westalee Design Ruler Foot
- Westalee Design Stitching Line Discs
- 1/2”.5” Westalee Design Crosshair Ruler, 8 point (12 or 8 )
- Westalee Design Spacing Gauge
- Westalee Design Spin-e-fex Templates, the following will be demonstrated: