Use the Westalee Design Cross Hatch Guide to stitch your cross hatch lines. For use with Long Arm machines on a quilting frame. Part# WA-CHG
This tool requires about 1 minute to set the angle and it is ready to use.
The Black Fence is placed against the rolled quilt near the neck of the Long Arm Machine and with minimal pressure you can use the guide to stitch your cross hatch lines. The tool is not locked down and does not require any marking on the quilt. The Guide enables complete flexibility when working around appliqué’ while maintaining true cross hatch lines. The Laser cut lines in the Guides will allow you to keep the cross hatching accurate. Made of 8mm acrylic.
Purchase can be made for the Black Fence by itself, or as a set to include either the 22″ Straight Edge Guide, or the 16″ Straight Edge Guide.
Multiple styles of Guide are available, all sold separately, all designed to work with the Black Fence:
- 16″ – Straight Edge
- 22″ – Straight Edge
- 22″ – 3″ Clamshell, 3″ x 1/2″ Wave
- 22″ – 4″ Clamshell, 4″ x 1/2″ Wave
- 22″ – 4″ x 2″ Wave, 4″ x 1/2″Wave
- 22″ – 2″ x 2″ Deep Wave, 1″ x 1/2″ Wave
- 22″ – 3″ Ocean Wave, 3″ x 1/2″ Wave
- 22″ – 1/2″ Double Curve, 3″ x 2″ Wave
- 22″ – 4″ x 1/2″ Wave, 2″ x 1″ Wave