Quilt As You Go Sampler Quilt - Multi Month Class Series Video Class
Join us for a multi-month class series where you will learn how to free motion quilt with templates by designing and quilting your own Quilt As You Go Sampler Quilt. The lesson 1 class format begins with the basics of machine set up, fabric choices and requirements, and then lead right into designing your first series of block patterns.
Instructors Only - Add to Cart and Check out for a Instructor Guide and Videos!
Multi Day Project
Project / Class: Quilt as you Go Video Based Class Series
Skill Level: Quilting with Templates Basics
Cost: Varies (Available for Instore and Online Classes)
Where: Click Here for In Store Class Locations Near You
Click here to learn about online class offerings available.
Project Time: Multi Day Project
Westalee Design Templates needed:
Westalee Design Ruler Foot & 12" Arc from starter package
Westalee Design Sampler Set
Westalee Design Crosshair Ruler
Get Started Videos Links: Note this is a Video Based class series none of the videos in the class are below the videos below just allow you to get familiar with the templates and technique.
- Template Thickness Video – Click Here
- How to Install Your Ruler Foot Video - Click Here
- Create a Clamshell Design Video – Click Here
- Create a Spinning Wheels #36 Design Video - Click Here
- Create a Spiral Design Video Link - Click Here
- Create a Simple Circle Design Video Link - Click Here
- Create a Spin e Fex #4 Design Video Link - Click Here
- Create a 12" Arc Design Video Link - Click Here
Get Started Materials and Outline:
Ruler Work Tips & Tricks Handout – Click Here
Quilt As you Go Student Guide - Click Here
Alternative Patterns/ Projects for Purchase:
Janet's Ruler Design Book - Click Here
We Also Recommend