Westalee Design Certification
Westalee Design Certified Home Quilter, and Westalee Design Certified Educator.
With so much interest over the past year in becoming certified using the Westalee Design Templates, we have created a program that will allow for both!
Click Here to watch a brief video on the amazing benefits!
How it works:
Home Quilter Level of Certifications:
- Level 1 = 10 credits (Get $25 in Sew Steady / Westalee Store Credits)
- Level 2 = 20 credits (Get $25 in Sew Steady / Westalee Credits & $25 University Credits)
- Level 3 = 30 credits (Get $50 in Sew Steady / Westalee Credits & $50 University Credits)
In addition to getting an online badge to share levels of certification, you will get credits that can be used online or in stores.
How To Apply:
1. Sign up on our University. Registration is free, as are many of the courses
2. Register past qualifying courses & future courses
3. Start earning credits for online and qualifying in-store courses. Visit our Events page to see what classes are coming to further your certification
4. Earn levels of Home Quilter Certification: Level 1 = 10 Credits, Level 2 = 20 Credits, Level 3 = 30 Credits
With Sew many courses to choose from, Ruler Work 101 or for our advanced enthusiast, Quilt As You Go, sign-up now and start earning your credits!
Westalee Design Certified Educator
- Sew Steady / Westalee Design In-Store Instructor, click the link to review requirements and benefits
- Sew Steady / Westalee Design Promoted Instructor, click the link to review requirements and benefits
- Sew Steady / Westalee Design Accredited Teacher, click the link to review requirements and benefits
1. Click Here to Apply
2. Follow steps and take classes to become a Certified In-Store Instructor, click the link to learn how!
3. Once your a Certified In-store Instructor, start working toward becoming a Promoted Instructor
4. Once completed, you will start working towards becoming a Accredited Teacher
It’s that easy!