Westalee Design Certification!
Click Here to watch a brief video on the amazing benefits!
Westalee Design Certified Home Quilter, and Westalee Design Certified Educator.
With so much interest over the past year in becoming certified using the Westalee Design Templates, we have created a program that will allow for both!
How it works…..
Home Quilter Level of Certifications:
- Level 1 = 10 credits (Get $25 in Sew Steady / Westalee Store Credits)
- Level 2 = 20 credits (Get $25 in Sew Steady / Westalee Credits & $25 University Credits)
- Level 3 = 30 credits (Get $50 in Sew Steady / Westalee Credits & $50 University Credits)
In addition to getting an online badge to share levels of certification you will get credits that can be used online or in stores.
How To Apply:
1. Sign up on our University
2. Register past qualifying courses & future courses
3. Start earning credits for online and qualifying* in-store courses
4. Earn levels of Home Quilter Certification: Level 1 = 10 Credits, Level 2 = 20 Credits, Level 3 = 30 Credits
With Sew many courses to choose from, Ruler Work 101 or for our advanced enthusiast, Quilt As You Go, sign-up now and start earning your credits!
Westalee Design Certified Educator
- Sew Steady / Westalee Design In-Store Instructor
- Sew Steady / Westalee Design Promoted Instructor
- Sew Steady / Westalee Design Accredited Teacher
Click on the Link under each Level to Review Requirements & Benefits
1. Choose the Type of Certified Educator you would like to Focus on
2. Start earning credits for online and qualifying* in-store courses
It’s that easy!