In this pattern, Donna will be showing you how to quilt modern designs on your traditional Chains blocks.
This is Pattern is design #5 in a 13 block series, the Essence of Tradition Design Club . In each pattern, Donna will be showing you how to quilt modern designs on your traditional blocks.
In this pattern, Donna will be showing you how to quilt modern designs on your traditional Chains blocks. You will see 4 different ruler work designs to choose from with the templates below, or get creative and pull from your own Ruler Template Library and make your traditional blocks shine. In addition to the amazing block designs Donna provides layout designs to fill an entire quilt. Get inspired to quilt you chains quilt today!
LIMITED TIME BONUS – GET THE NOTEBOOK BINDER WITH ANY PATTERN PURCHASE! THE BINDER INCLUDES:
- PROGRAM OVERVIEW
- TABS TO ORGANIZE YOUR PURCHASED PATTERN AND FUTURE PURCHASED PATTERNS IN THE SERIES
- PLASTIC SLEEVES TO STORE TEMPLATES
Westalee Templates Used in Block 5 (Chains):
- Westalee Design Feathered Leaf Template 2″
- Westalee Design Leaf Finials
- Westalee Design 12″ Arc
- Westalee Design Spinning Wheel 27 5.5″
- Westlaee Design Spin-e-Fex 16 5.5″
- Westalee Design Hearts 1″
- Westalee Design Continuous Rope and Echo 1.5E
Online only option available on our University (does not include notebook). Click here for the University option
Part of the Essence of Tradition Design Club series designed by Donna McCauley.