We are excited to announce, starting April 2020 we will now offer Westalee Design Certification!
Click Here to watch a brief video on the amazing benefits!
Westalee Design Certified Home Quilter, and Westalee Design Certified Educator.
With so much interest over the past year in becoming certified using the Westalee Design Templates, we have created a program that will allow for both!
How it works…..
Home Quilter Level of Certifications:
- Level 1 = 10 credits (Get $25 in Sew Steady / Westalee Store Credits)
- Level 2 = 20 credits (Get $25 in Sew Steady / Westalee Credits & $25 University Credits)
- Level 3 = 30 credits (Get $50 in Sew Steady / Westalee Credits & $50 University Credits)
In addition to getting an online badge to share levels of certification you will get credits that can be used online or in stores.
2. Start earning credits for online and qualifying* in-store courses
3. Earn levels of Home Quilter Certification: Level 1 = 10 Credits, Level 2 = 20 Credits, Level 3 = 30 Credits
With Sew many courses to choose from, Ruler Work 101 or for our advanced enthusiast, Quilt As You Go, sign-up now and start earning your credits!
Westalee Design Certified Educator
- Sew Steady / Westalee Design In-Store Educator
- Sew Steady / Westalee Design Promoted Instructor
- Sew Steady / Westalee Design Accredited Teacher
Each level has specific criteria to help achieve your certification. Click Here to learn more about being a Westalee Design Certified Educator.
Are you ready to bring your ruler quilting to a whole new level? Or, if you’ve always been intimidated by free motion quilting, now is the time to try! Sew Steady University is for you! You’ll be able to revolutionize your quilting by using the Westalee Design rulers and earn your certification!