Westalee Design Certification!
Click Here to watch a brief video on the amazing benefits!
Westalee Design Certified Home Quilter, and Westalee Design Certified Educator.
With so much interest over the past year in becoming certified using the Westalee Design Templates, we have created a program that will allow for both!
How it works…..
Home Quilter Level of Certifications:
- Level 1 = 10 credits of university classes (Get $25 on www.sewsteady.com Store Credits)
- Level 2 = 20 credits of university classes (Get $25 on www.sewsteady.com & $25 University Credits)
- Level 3 = 30 credits of university classes (Get $50 on www.sewsteady.com & $50 University Credits)
In addition to getting an online badge to share levels of certification you will get credits that can be used online or in stores.
How To Apply:
2. Start earning credits for online and qualifying* in-store courses
3. Earn levels of Home Quilter Certification: Level 1 = 10 Credits, Level 2 = 20 Credits, Level 3 = 30 Credits
With Sew many courses to choose from, Ruler Work 101 or for our advanced enthusiast, Quilt As You Go, sign-up now and start earning your credits!
Westalee Design Certified Educator
- Sew Steady / Westalee Design- In-Store Instructor
- Sew Steady / Westalee Design Promoted Instructor
- Sew Steady / Westalee Design Accredited Teacher
Click on the Link under each Level to Review Requirements & Benefits
1. Choose the Type of Certified Educator you would like to Focus on
2. Start earning credits for online university classes and qualifying* in-store courses
3. Reach out to [email protected] to initiate next steps!
It’s that easy!
Are you ready to bring your ruler quilting to a whole new level? Or, if you’ve always been intimidated by free motion quilting, now is the time to try! Sew Steady University is for you! You’ll be able to revolutionize your quilting by using the Westalee Design rulers and earn your certification!