About The Instructor
Diane Russell is a self-taught fiber artist specializing in surface design and quilting. She has been quilting and sewing for over 30 years, and an instructor for 25 years. She also worked for the local Bernina dealer. She has taught in many genres, including quilting and jewelry design. She has been published in national magazines for her work.
Currently she is instructing in a variety of workshops including thread painting, piecing, rulerwork, free motion quilting, and various forms of surface design. She has fallen in love with ruler work and Westalee rulers because of the precision, and beautiful designs that can be accomplished with a domestic sewing machine. She is thrilled to be a Promoted Instructor for Sew Steady. She is passionate about quilting and her enthusiasm shines through in her workshops.
Additional Patterns and Courses Available on Sew Steady University By Diane:
- Star Light Star Bright Wall Hanging – $10.00
- Designing with Artisan Curves – $10.00
- Star Light Star Bright Wall Hanging Part 2 – $20.00
- Crazy For Crosshairs – $10.00
- Spinning Mash Up – $10.00
- Holiday Magic Wall Hanging or Table Topper – $10.00
- Cork Divine Wallet – $10.00
- Spinning Cork Jewelry – $10.00
- Oh’ Baby Quilt – $20.00
- Coral Fern Mini Wall Hanging – $15.00