About The InstructorLeave a Review
Diane has been sewing for over 30 years and has been an instructor for 27 years. Her love of sewing is hereditary, passed down to her from her grandfather who was a tailor. She has worked for and has extensive knowledge of Bernina. She sews on a variety of machines, including Bernina, Janome & her beloved Featherweight. She also loves surface design, dyeing, pickling, and painting fabric.
She has fallen in love with ruler work because of its precise and beautiful designs that can be accomplished on a domestic sewing machine. Her passion for ruler work created a “what if” moment. What if she combined ruler work with her first love, creating art quilts? And so it began, many sketchbooks and color designs later, she is introducing her first line of rulers, “Butterflies & Botanicals” with Sew Steady.
Her love of nature and painting has led her to this new frontier of designing rulers to use in creating botanicals and winged friends. Her signature use of creating with clear, bright colors both in her artwork as well as her quilting, has lent itself beautifully to this new endeavor. She is passionate about quilting and her enthusiasm shines through in her workshops and classes.
Additional Patterns and Courses Available on Sew Steady University By Diane:
- Star Light Star Bright Wall Hanging – $10.00
- Designing with Artisan Curves – $15.00
- Star Light Star Bright Wall Hanging Part 2 – $20.00
- Crazy For Crosshairs – $10.00
- Spinning Mash Up – $10.00
- Holiday Magic Wall Hanging or Table Topper – $10.00
- Cork Divine Wallet – $10.00
- Spinning Cork Jewelry – $10.00
- Oh’ Baby Quilt – $10.00
- Coral Fern Mini Wall Hanging – $15.00