Artisan Lace – Quilt Pattern By Janet Collins
Full Course available now on our Sew Steady University!
Artisan Lace is a quilt made using the TempLeeQuilt Technique. This method allows you to quilt and raw edge applique all at one time using Westalee Design Templates. This book will guide you step by step to create the designs you see. This quilt is constructed using “Sash As You Go” to make a flat and beautifully finished quilt.
By Janet Collins
Westalee Design Templates Used:
- Westalee Design Ruler Foot and 12″ Arc
- Westalee Design Artisan Curves Templates (Various Shapes used)
- Westalee Design Circles On Quilts Templates (Various Sizes used)
- Westalee Design Simple Circles
- Westalee Design Crosshair Ruler
- Westalee Design Bound To Fit
- Westalee Design Spacing Gauge
- Westalee Design SashLee Quilt
*Full online course comes with step by step video tutorials along with downloadable pattern and online support.
Click Here to Learn More about Janet Collins